Kinzer Projects, LLC – Virtual Workforce Solutions

Kinzer Projects, LLC was founded in 2007 with one goal in mind: to build a virtual workforce that would allow business owners to spend valuable time doing things they love. Since then, we’ve had the pleasure of helping businesses thrive through providing exceptional virtual services.

Mission Statement

To provide an outstanding growth opportunity through exceptional services, honesty, and integrity.

Our Staff

We have over 100 highly trained professionals ready to help achieve your goals. Therefore, we can assure you that we are able to assist with 100% of your business needs! Each team member must apply to each individual project that they are interested in to be sure they possess the skills and qualifications for your job. If we don’t already have the perfect contractor(s), we will hire and train specifically for your project. Each member of our staff has completed training in one or more of the following areas.

Project Management

  • Workforce Management
  • Recruiting
  • Training
  • Quality Assurance
  • Project Development
Writing Services

  • Short Articles
  • Long Articles (1,500 words +)
  • SEO
  • Product Descriptions
  • Buying Guides
  • Short Queries
  • Content Creation
  • Web Content Creation
  • Editing
Clerical and Business

  • Data Entry
  • Excel Experts
  • Transcription
  • Answering Services

  • Inbound Sales
  • Outbound Sales
  • Fundraising
  • Customer Retention
  • Win Back Experts
Customer Support

  • Chat Support
  • Email Support
  • Inbound Phone Support
  • Outbound Phone Support
Other Services

  • Accounting
  • Bookkeeping
  • Other services available upon request.

With such a diverse team of quality driven professionals, you can rest assured that we have what it takes to handle any virtual project, big or small.

Who We’re Not

A giant freelance platform.
  • We’re a small company that knows how much each client matters.
  • With over 100 trained professionals, we’re not too small to handle your needs.
  • All members of our team are recruited right here in the United States.
  • The native language of every team member is English. So, there are no language barriers.
A turn and burn corporation that’s hard to get in touch with.
  • We value our customers and plan to provide services for a long time.
  • You will have multiple ways to get in touch with us.

What You Can Expect When You Hire Kinzer Projects

  • Timely Services – We know that your deadlines are important, and will do everything in our power to meet those deadlines. When you hire Kinzer Projects, you can rest assured that no matter what the task at hand is, it will be completed in a timely manner.
  • Quality Work – We would never pay for sub-par work and we don’t expect you to. We understand the true meaning of quality and that is clear in all the work that we do.
  • Detailed Reporting – As a business owner, you are going to want to know exactly where your dollars are going. You’re not interested in vague invoices with no detailed explanation to the services rendered, and that’s not at all what we provide. At the end of all projects, short and long term, you can expect a detailed report listing everything that we’ve done to complete the task at hand. On long term projects, we are more than happy to provide monthly progress reports so that you can track the work being done!
  • Exceptional Customer Support – When you call with a question or concern, your call will be answered by a professional whose foremost goal is to alleviate any concern and make sure that you receive the services that you request. We pride ourselves in providing top notch customer support!

The Kinzer Projects Approach With Attitude

Mutual Goal Approach We know that if we help you to reach your goals, you will help us to reach ours.
Start To Finish Attitude When we agree to a project with you, you can rest assured we will follow through from start to finish.

We’d Love The Opportunity To Earn Your Trust

No matter how much we write here, we know that we’ll never have your full trust unless we earn it. That being said, all we ask for is 1% of your trust, and we will earn the other 99%. We are more than happy to complete small test projects for your company to earn that trust.

Our Quality Of Service Guarantee

We pride ourselves in providing the highest quality virtual workforce experience you could ask for. If you are not 100% satisfied with the services we provide, we will do what it takes to make things right.